• ScubaPro

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tusa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeagle

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not from Hawaii but I went there once, does that count?

As far as brand new gear I don't know, I haven't bought new gear since forever.
But from what I've seen and heard I think I would go with Hog/Edge because they are more end user (the actual diver) friendly.
Scubapro and Aqualung have become big corporate bullies.

I do like old scubapro gear like MK5/109's MK3/108's, jetfins, SPG's, and a few other things.
I like old Aqualung things like DA Aquamaster's and any other double hoses they made, Conshelfs, masks, big dive knives, Duck feet copies, and other old or vintage gear.
But neither make anything now worth a crap as far as I'm concerned and the only thing that Aqualung makes that I want I can't get so they are worthless to me.

You mean the rebreather trainer? I thought you could buy them, but then I really wasn't paying attention.

That has really been a big problem for me. being in the water everyday, puts a toll on gear.unfortunately most gear isn't designed to handle the rigors of everyday use. My next bc will be a glide pro from scuba pro. I also seem to be hard on computers as well so I am going to go uwatc, while scuba pro is more on the pricey end I think you get what you pay for with their products. how ever I hate scuba pro wet suits. for me cressi sub makes the best wet suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom