What is this tank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the quick response Mike.

I got a deal on the tank, scuba pro reg set with gauges and weight belt with 18lbs of soft weights, all for $200. I'll service the regs and keep them for backups or put them on a pony.

I knew it would be $40-50 for hydro, vis and O2 cleaning. It has 1700psi of 36 NOx in it currently, it was filled in 03/08. I plan on taking it to the LDS and have them drain, H/V and refill with nitrox.

Tank measures 7.75" x 24".

for what all you got, sounds like a good deal to me.

A Faber LP95 I think is the closest match. It's 8" in diameter and 23.8" tall. This is about as close as you get I think. (someone reply though please if this is wrong).

I think your right Mike. It looks identical to Trinas tank which is a LP95 and is sitting next to this one.

That is the exact tank I was wanting to get for Kate, I lucked out I guess!:cool2:

edit..................
Dropped it of at the LDS (who sold it originally to this guy) to hydro, vis and refill. It is a Faber LP95. I picked up a brushed aluminum 40 for a pony bottle and will use the regs on that.:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom