What is this HP seat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoolin01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Got a bunch of these years ago from a guy who seemed to specialize in USD, TUSA, and Poseidon. The bag was hand marked TR-911, but someone scratched out the TR.

They are about the size of the seats for many piston regs, about 1/2 inch across. P6040528.JPG P6040527.JPG

I'd like to pass them along if I knew how to describe them.

I'm not sure what regulator they go to but I have some seats like that with TUSA part # 11075 X6.

The TR-350/390 service manual from the '90s shows the part number 11075 for the HP seat. The pic of the seat looks black, with 4 sorta wedge-shaped protrusions around the perimeter of the core of the puck. So not identical to this, but somewhat similar. Could these be an earlier or later variant of the seat I wonder?

They look like yours but yellowed from age. The part number could be wrong but the other TUSA parts I have all seem to have correct numbers.

20190604_195647.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom