What is Life with out Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
What is Life with out Options
With over 17 different fin models to choose from Force Fin gives you options. We have three different lines of fins to choose from. The old saying applies use the right tool for the right job. If you are into fitness, float tubing fishing, body boarding, snorkeling or scuba diving you have multiply choices in each category. Force Fins makes fins and we are working on new models and new concepts for fins every year. From our adjustable, prime and extra line you will be able to find the right fin for you and your situation.
I have used Force Fins for more than a decade, I have favorite models for scuba diving, but I am still testing certain models and still learning more with every test.
What is Life with out Options!​
Have a great Thanksgiving

Blair,
I am teaching a Drysuit Course today and it is through Hal Watt's PSAI Agency.
If you look in their Manual there are three pictures of Force Fins and they are mentioned as well as Bob. I pretty much use the Military Fin here in Alaska and counting down the days till Belize.
Now, it is time to get going
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Force Fin Family
Avi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom