What has it got in its pocketses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

- lift bag
- spool
- extra bolt snap
- at least 3 magic rings with varying magical properties.
- light (at least one, always, regardless of the dive)
- goodie bag if in the ocean

have really thinking about getting the wetnotes, for the price relative to other dive gear I probably will...

Originally posted by Zept
People with Wetnotes: do you have stuff written on them that you might want to refer to, or are you recording stuff during the dive? Or both?
Deco tables are in the wetnotes.... used during the dive to adjust deco for extended bottom time or lost gas or....

Also can use the wetnotes to communicate a message that can't be accomplished with light signals....

We don't end up using the wetnotes every dive UW however they fit the pocket nicely and do not take up any room to speak of.

If you were the science type you could use the wetnotes for recording things you see and also input a data mark into your wrist computer at that point in the dive.

This would not be me... I can't even get myself to fill in a dive log.
;-0

Originally posted by Zept
Defog, Dee? See you can redo your mask at the surface, or... ??

Just so it's handy to find when I need it. It's a small visine bottle so it doesn't take up any room. If I'm on a boat, I don't have to dig in the dry bag for it.

Plus, as a DM, it's handy for those students who wait until they are in the water before they think about it! :D Actually, now that I think about it, there's always someone on the boat wanting to borrow some.

I carry:

spool
3 line arrows and 3 line markers (clothes pins) <--cave diving stuff
wetnotes
eventually a back up mask, but I'm thinking of installing a pocket on the other side of my wet suit as well.

In my wetnotes I have written my pre-dive check list and any other formulas that I may need if I decide to figure out stuff on my stops. I also use it when communicating with buddies if light or hand signals don't won't work. Also I have my equivilant air deoth table and air table shrunk down and laminated in there as well.

My backup lights are fixed to the shoulder straps of my harness.

Over priced.
Make my own from plastic license plate blanks.
Rick

I have 16 d-rings. I have no need for pockets. Everything is clipped from suicide rings onto my BC. I look like a heavily decorated x-mas tree. LOL. Ok actually, the only thing in my pockets is a whistle. Oh, and I do not have 16 d-rings.

In pocket: SMB, 150' spool, whistle, wetnotes, extra double-enders (for locking the spool and other things). I wear my spare depth gauge/timer on my left wrist just above my compass.

- Warren

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom