What has changed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's some video I shot at the Mahi on Sat.
Spotted Eagle Rays 091011.mp4 - YouTube

I'd like to note given a couple of the comments above that we did not chase the rays, we stayed at the edge of the Mahi and the rays circled.

Last edited:
What a treat! Thanks for sharing! Such strength and grace :D
There used to be an Eagle Ray with a curl at the base of its tail - is that still around?

Oh and has anyone drifted over to concrete canyon lately? It's somewhere off the stern of the Mahi

capt bruce has new owners as of about a year ago
When I first had my boat in the water on the B pier, I was next to Bruce's original old single-screw Delta. He was always working on the transmission and never did get it fixed right. This is around 25 years ago now, and I can't remember what he looked like even though I talked to him all the time.
I sure remember Marcella though and those little European bikinis she always wore.
Now it turns out that they live a few miles from me over here in Boca Raton, Floriduh.

Lisa, nice to see you posting. I haven't been back to Hawaii since '04, but I have had a few trips since then, Saba Island and Bonaire. I'm back in Florida since the beginning of August, so more diving for me. Yay!

Aloha Dennis! Nice to see you too! Enjoy your diving and say hi to your lovely wife for me! :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom