What happening to previous threads?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_City Boys

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi moderators,

Where are the most recent thread posted here? Seems not few, but tens of threads gone, will they come back, so we can continue where we left of...?

There was a drive crash last week so what you see is what was able to be restored from the May backup.

Are you telling us they didn't do any backup MAY onward? I see # of posting has declined noticeably as result of this

Diver_City Boys:
Are you telling us they didn't do any backup MAY onward? I see # of posting has declined noticeably as result of this

As a former IT consultant, I'm not saying nuffink!! :wink:

However - I think the backups may have been done (or in fact not done) by their service provider and I believe they have now switched...

I'm sure we can stir it all back to life again! :D

Crowley:
As a former IT consultant, I'm not saying nuffink!! :wink:

However - I think the backups may have been done (or in fact not done) by their service provider and I believe they have now switched...

I'm sure we can stir it all back to life again! :D

Stir it back to life again? :confused:

What are you suggesting Crowley? :shakehead :no :) :eyebrow: :rofl3:

Crowley:

You mean they switched to a new service provider, and new contract. I think every site owner should have custody of their data, and data shoudn't remain on single remote server, they should be back up at several differnet location.

limbo:
Stir it back to life again? :confused:

ok, then!

I've just been diving with a really cool outfit on Koh Tao, everything was absolutely brilliant and the owner was so clever,and handsome too!

We saw every type of fish you could imagine and some lovely wrecks , it was just perfect !

you can contact me , oops, I mean them, at www.techthailand.com

(some people say MV Trident's expensive, but that's because they're scottish)

jamiemac

jamiemac:
ok, then!

I've just been diving with a really cool outfit on Koh Tao, everything was absolutely brilliant and the owner was so clever,and handsome too!

We saw every type of fish you could imagine and some lovely wrecks , it was just perfect !

jamiemac

Oi, Jamie.

Welcome back you sith stirrer :coffee: :)

BTW, whatever happened to the Revolution?

jamiemac:
ok, then!

jamiemac

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom