What exactly is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait till you all hear my swim time.. I can't wait to try it. I'm sure it will be WAY more than 14... I gotta work on it.

Michael

Wait till you all hear my swim time.. I can't wait to try it. I'm sure it will be WAY more than 14... I gotta work on it.

Michael

Go on your back and kick your feet. Easy peasy. Doesn't rely on having good technique like the front crawl.

Go on your back and kick your feet. Easy peasy. Doesn't rely on having good technique like the front crawl.

I did a side stroke in a triathlon I was in one time. I beat 4 or 5 guys (clydesdales) out of the water, so I did pretty good. :) I'll see if I can find the times.

Michael

EDIT:

26 210 Michael Whities 30 24 18:38 4:21 20 1:08:53 15.7 2:54 25 40:07 13:23 2:14:51 BRANDON MS

Time Results

Sprint Length

Almost a half mile in 18:38?

Michael

Hey, I have a question about regulators. I have two mares proton ice extreme V-32s, with the 1st stages being DIN, could they be good regs for now to use while I'm learning about tech/cave diving? I could always upgrade or change to a different one later, I was thinking about dive rite.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom