What do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What do I wear under my wetsuit?
I think they are called "jammers". They are like bike shorts/compression shorts.
They are very snug, but are longer (to mid thigh) than the typical "speedo".
I got them from Amazon.com.

I wear some compression shorts. I think the brand is O'neil. They have an elastic waistband, and elastic and sticky band at the bottom of the shorts by my knees to keep them in place. They stay in place very well, and I can change and strut my stuff around on the boat without terribly offending anyone, mildly maybe, buy I can handle that.

square leg Sporti from swimoutlet.com $12.95.

Short speedo boxers, with a dive skin over them. Never had a problem with bunching. I use a change-a-robe for changing out of the swimsuit after.

Yah, board shorts just don't belong under a wetsuit. Mark me as a speedo wearer but not the "banana hammock" ones cause Speedo does make a brief cut short that works fine - it is cut square on the let. I do bring board short style swim suits but that is for wearing pretty much the rest of the day when I'm at a dive distination. The underarmour would be fine but they are a little to long in the leg for my tastes.

Last edited:
Bike shorts. They keep your stuff in place and you don't get a rash on your cheeks like the mesh in swim trunks causes. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom