What do you think about a used Zeagle N2ition computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Pasic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've been looking at used dive computers lately, and I've been seeing some pretty reasonably priced Zeagle N2ition's out there. I just wanted to get some input before I took the plunge and got one. Has anyone had any trouble with them? Any reason to avoid them? Another, better computer in the same price range?

I have the IST GP-3000, which is the same as the N2ition. It's a good computer with a lot of features and the standard "conservative" setting is accurate. I was using it as a secondary computer on my latest dives, till the battery on my primary died and had to be replaced. Been using it as my primary for the time being, and it gives the same results as my Uwatec Air Z wireless. The Zeagle/IST also has a PC interface to download dive info. If you can get the Zeagle for $200 or less, I suppose it would be a good buy. Otherwise, the IST can be had for around $260 brand new.

I have one and love it. Its the same as the Dive Rite nitek duo and 4 or 5 others. Its my favorite computer - I wear 2 (one is a dive rite and the other is a zeagle)

If you can get ti at a good price there havent been many problems I've seen with them. It is the same as the dive rite and they are all made by seiko.

Back
Top Bottom