What Do You Have on Your Boat that You Love?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually it was much more important than life jackets and a flair kit, I never used my life jackets or flair kit but I used the hell out of that blender!
Meh.

I wore out a couple of Handiblenders before finally finding my my current marg machine: 1.5 HP 2 stroke engine, twist throttle, and a 64 oz. stainless pitcher. No ice chunks here - The end product has the consistency of a smoothie... (the only downside is that it sounds like somebody's edging their lawn while you're blending)

P4170003.JPG

Meh.

I wore out a couple of Handiblenders before finally finding my my current marg machine: 1.5 HP 2 stroke engine, twist throttle, and a 64 oz. stainless pitcher. No ice chunks here - The end product has the consistency of a smoothie... (the only downside is that it sounds like somebody's edging their lawn while you're blending)

P4170003.JPG

Pretty cool, this one is 2 1/4 horsepower, I have used these as well....

item1.jpg

My custom swim platform and my custom dive ladder.
The Ladders that are sold out of the catalogs just do not cut it. Try climbing out of the water w/ twin 120's on your back.

If ya can't make it spend the $$$ its well worth it

Dispenses beverages (read liquor) directly out of the bottles (6 bottles). You can program each button for a specific shot size, or just hold the button for fill it to the brim.

At one time before my wife's drinking problem, I considered turning on of the 50 gallon water tanks into an "Absolute" tank.

Aside from a ladder and safety features, the one thing I had that I loved was a one million candle power light. I used to hang it from a deck cleat during night dives. It attracted so much marine life that even after surfacing we stayed in the water for several minutes. I once had to ascend through twenty feet of a massive squid cluod to reach my ladder. On opening night of lobster season at Catalina the water was so clear that my light lit up the bottom at 90 feet. I spent the entire dive grabbing at bugs and never turned on my dive light.
The light also came in handy one night while anchoring at 2:00 am. It was pitch black in a cove and without the light I would have likely run aground. There was a vertical wall at the shoreline that bottomed out at over 100 feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom