What do most Scuba divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Administrative judge adjudicating employment cases in the Federal government.

Land Surveyor, I get to spend lots of time retracing the steps of our past.

Land Surveyor, I get to spend lots of time retracing the steps of our past.

Are you still doing it a chain at a time?

Oh, I would love to volunteer at the Jenks aquarium. It's just too far away to make any commitment.

Yea I can imagine so. Its alot of fun to dive in the aquarium and see the kids on the other side of the glass. It also buys valuable underwater time too so one can just relax and not worry about nothing.

Where are you at in Oklahoma?

I'm a medical sonographer(ultrasound) I work 3- 12 hr shifts, plus when I want extra money I work per diem at other facilities. Great for extra recreational time and a way to make extra money of dive or ski trips. I think we need to think of what we want in our life then figure out a way to support it instead of the reverse.

Bail Bondsman/Private Investigator

Only recently I realized that staying in Dubai and traveling around the Middle East because of my job (commercial refrigeration sales) I can have the chance of diving around.

I just did it in Jeddah (KSA) and it was great, but also Oman and Egypt are promising! So... Can't wait for my next trip!

Back
Top Bottom