What did you see underwater on the ice dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruiser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Was it dark under the ice? Did you see any fish?

Yah Ha Ha Ha Ha. Good pic
I'll let ya know what there is to see after the 19th when I get a chance to try it.

On my ice dive I saw a 1938 Ice truck. The truck was out on the ice in 1942 harvesting ice blocks for refrigerators when the truck fell through. I did not see any fish but Randy said he saw three on around the truck. I missed that. The ice fisherman were near the bridge but we were to far from just about anything to see any. Supposedly Walleye is the most popular fish there. I may not have seen any in the lake because it appeared as the special of the day just about any where we went!

peace and yourself....

Frank, you're too hilarious! Oooh! Oooh! Ooooh! I saw the ice truck. My guess is, all of the fish were hanging out in front of the fire place back at the hotel lobby 'cause I didn't see any.

Debraw:
On my ice dive I saw a 1938 Ice truck. The truck was out on the ice in 1942 harvesting ice blocks for refrigerators when the truck fell through.

They were probably harvesting ice blocks for ICE BOXES. Refridgerators make their own cold. No way you would be old enough to remember that though. I would have thought some of the old codgers around here would have set you straight on that one.

You see ALOT of chilly water!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom