What did i miss??? A PPD's search for truth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thepurplehammerhead:
BTW, now that this thread is irredeemably hijacked, anyone know the latest scheduled bankas for Batangas / Bauan / Leia Beach to Sabang?

Gets expensive if you're doing it solo...

I once hired this boat/boatman....the name on my celfon is Carlos (but can't remember his face)...try celfon no: 0927.254.8077, ask for Carlos.

If i hired him, it means it was not expensive :)

I have a budget room reserved at El Galleon for the 17th and on a waiting list for the 18th. Shugar, if you need a roomie I'm looking to share. I think it'll be about US$15 each with 2 people......

raina79:
I have a budget room reserved at El Galleon for the 17th and on a waiting list for the 18th. Shugar, if you need a roomie I'm looking to share. I think it'll be about US$15 each with 2 people......
What about chip? :D Just kidding. Hope you get that extra night. Sounds like its gonna be a blast down there.

raina79:
thnaks for the offer raina! i'm still finalizing if i can really go down to PG... i really really really want to but things are a brewing here and i might just not be able to go... sigh...

Jag

PS
i hope you're ok bunking with a guy... i snore but don't smoke (anymore), i can keep my stuff tidy if i need to, i don't leave a major mess in the bathroom and i don't crawl into roomies' beds in the middle of the night

eric_p:
I once hired this boat/boatman....the name on my celfon is Carlos (but can't remember his face)...try celfon no: 0927.254.8077, ask for Carlos.

If i hired him, it means it was not expensive :)

Thanks Eric,

I'll give him a try.

Cheers,

shugar:
thnaks for the offer raina! i'm still finalizing if i can really go down to PG... i really really really want to but things are a brewing here and i might just not be able to go... sigh...

Jag

PS
I'M MARRIED

.:05:

Mike Veitch:
Hey Jag....

Mike no go on PG....

Thats all you need to know!

Yes, the women are weeping....

:D

and the sheep of PG let out a big sigh of relief:D

Back