What did i miss??? A PPD's search for truth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
and the sheep of PG let out a big sigh of relief:D
hey! you have a blow up sheep in your arsenal as well? damn you are good....

Ok, wait! To be honest, I thought Shugar was a girl!! Haha!! I didn't look closely at your profile, just the picture, and with the name "Shugar", I assumed your wife was the SB'er!! : ) Sorry! Regardless, I don't really care who I bunk with. Guy, girl, lady man, whatever. I'm used to going co-ed - I always stay in hostels when I travel.

Just for the record.....I am taken as well. ; ) So your safe bunking with me too! No funny business!

raina79:
Ok, wait! To be honest, I thought Shugar was a girl!! Haha!! I didn't look closely at your profile, just the picture, and with the name "Shugar", I assumed your wife was the SB'er!! : ) Sorry! Regardless, I don't really care who I bunk with. Guy, girl, lady man, whatever. I'm used to going co-ed - I always stay in hostels when I travel.

Just for the record.....I am taken as well. ; ) So your safe bunking with me too! No funny business!
well, do you ever go off record? :D

ps check the thread in the dive o rama sub forum.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=128938&page=52

Hehehe! Sometimes......

I replied to your linked thread. Meeting up with you in Manila sounds like a great plan! Like I said in the other thread, me in Manila alone is kind of a scary concept for me!! So, what's the deal? Would the three of us catch a bus down there?? That sounds good to me.....

raina79:

Raina... just remember the word Bakla and you will do fine...

:D

chip104:
won't be giggling when I forward this thread to your wife... :D

idhitit.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom