What color of diving mask and suit is perfect for under water snorkeling.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abby1, if you really want to go all-out-diva, you must carry down a belt loop full of different color dive masks, so that as you are photographed in front of a blue fish you switch to a yellow, artistically contrasting mask. Excellent mask clearing skills a must. Then, when you pick that coral, as shown in your avatar, you can switch to your red mask, for that pop of color. Please, no purple with blond hair. Best wishes!

What about this one!? A little heavy but it looks cool underwater!...

LOL---and that laughing smiley face I don't know how to produce. I don't care what any of my gear looks like, but that's just me.

I have a pink diving mask, but want a new one for the next trip.:wink::wink:So what color you guys usually wear? How about prepare a snorkeling suit?:bounce::bounce::popcorn:
what colour are your eyes?

Oh wait, faint memories from when the kids were little, didn't those used to be called "Teletubbies" or something like that?
Haha close
latest?cb=20130414015423

I am so glad I am not the only one who has this problem! I have spent many years and much money trying to accessorize my diving outfits. I am a proud member of the NDA (nude divers of america) and trying to look good for my fishy friends is very important to me. Now if I can just convince them that "it" is attached and not a lure I will be a happy diver....

I am so glad I am not the only one who has this problem! I have spent many years and much money trying to accessorize my diving outfits. I am a proud member of the NDA (nude divers of america) and trying to look good for my fishy friends is very important to me. Now if I can just convince them that "it" is attached and not a lure I will be a happy diver....
shouldn't be a problem, if your diving in cold water:oops:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom