What Color Is Your Stuff?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude I was going to say how svelte you look in a wetsuit

364 26232328_1795887217119559_5507116560859510058_oa.jpg

Black!

FAT BODY ENTRY.jpg

I believe fish is colour blind.
Black is the most common colour for wet suit and bc/wing. But Japanese female divers particularly love multi-colour/pink/white fins/regulator/wet suit etc etc.

Colour is not important but the cost is.

But Japanese female divers particularly love multi-colour/pink/white fins/regulator/wet suit etc etc.
Not to mention the hoods like Hello Kitty or bunny ears :facepalm:

All shades of black. I recently started to use "yellow" fins to make it easier for my students to see me U/W. I have a couple of wings that are red also but this is only coincidental. I found that the fins are the best tools for others to find/see me underwater, better than other pieces of equipment.

(Pictures below are from the Scubapro website, they aren't mine)

View attachment 752327

View attachment 752328
I have those fins in yellow and white, both are very easy to see. Almost everything else is black except two wings with red trim.

It’s nice to pick an accent color and mostly stick to it. Fins, straps, and a few other things are easy to customize if you’re buying them new anyway. I have white and it shows up fairly well.

Red HOG wing, red or yellow fins, red primary reg hose & drysuit hose, black drysuit with red arms and pockets. When wet (current status since waiting on drysuit) the damn thing is all black.

It’s nice to pick an accent color and mostly stick to it. Fins, straps, and a few other things are easy to customize if you’re buying them new anyway. I have white and it shows up fairly well.

Owner of the dive center I was just diving with.

PA240066.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom