what can i expect from the GUE dir fundamentals course?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll take a pic of mine when it comes in. Should be a week or two.

wb416:
This one's a couple of years old so they may have changed styles.

Nice, I don't suppose it would be to much to think that it was you on the card? Now there's an idea: custom cards. Of course I bet a few folks wouldn't want pictures from their DIR-F class on their card for all time :eyebrow:

Kriterian:
Nice, I don't suppose it would be to much to think that it was you on the card? Now there's an idea: custom cards. Of course I bet a few folks wouldn't want pictures from their DIR-F class on their card for all time :eyebrow:
My DIR-F card has a similar style, but a different picture.

Custom cards ... that would be nice, but I suspect, expensive to produce.

I definitely wouldn't have wanted a picture from my first DIR-F class ... but my second one looked pretty darn good (IMO) ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Kriterian:

no...lol... as you can tell from my profile pic, I have red hair :)

I knew at one time who was in the photo...but it wasn't important enough for me to remember... I'm an older model unit that has limited RAM, so I have to cache to the hard-drive often.....

bob

jonnythan:
I'll take a pic of mine when it comes in. Should be a week or two.

Just received mine in the mail (yup, slow day at work).

It looks like it was designed by some kid using Photoshop Elements or something...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom