What browser do YOU use (mostly) and why?

What browser

• Fire Fox

Votes: 58 65.9%
  • Interner Explorer

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Opera

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • other

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1:Firefox
2:Safari
3:IE

Firefox when I'm on my home PC or work PC, then IE on most other PC's since it's already there and when I'm on my MacBook Safari
Ditto. Except at work I use firefox for personal stuff, like sneaking on here :D but our company websites only seem to be supported by IE.

Why don't you put up Safari... How about all the mac people out there. I don't have a mac but I use Safari. It is the fastest browser. Other than that I use Firefox. I like the speed and format of both.

Why don't you put up Safari... How about all the mac people out there. I don't have a mac but I use Safari. It is the fastest browser. Other than that I use Firefox. I like the speed and format of both.

Your wish is my command.:D

Haha. That was quick. BTW the link in your sig for "Prove it" doesn't work. Is that true?

I think Firefox is a better product than IE. I like there tabs better and love the bookmarks tool bar. There are so many add ons it really is very customizable. I have a button for Sirius and one for kodak gallery where I upload pics to be shared. I can make it look so many different ways as well. It's great. I hate when I have to open IE for something but oh well. If that's my biggest problem of the day, it's pretty damn good day.

In Firefox, on one of the menus, is an option to download extensions. If you select that it will take you to the Firefox site. Search for IETab. If you install IETab (only works on a Windows computer), it lets you run the IE engine in the Firefox window. Essentially, you can view pages as if you are using IE but you don't have to switch out of Firefox.

Firefox, usually, because Safari tends to have compatability issues more often.

IE...

I have to deal with too many corporate internal standards in too many companies (where most, using the Windows environment, define IE by default), and just don't have the patience to muck around with alternatives (at work or home), where I can introduce subtle incompatabilities...

IE works... most of the time... just another GUI...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom