What Bill Gates is afraid of

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seriously? Just don't accept them.
Since I have lost access to Autocad & high level programming software immediately after an update...no

The fact that Microsoft will not let you opt out of windows updates should have been the first tip of to that.

uh no. There are security holes being found all the time for different OSes. I have to update my Linux box frequently for the same reason.

Look up Polyverse and see the problems they are trying to solve.

Microsoft/Linus Torvalds/Tim Cook don’t care about your computer if it isn’t connected to the internet. They do care if it is in case it gets hijacked and used to stage an attack.

Well, since Gates is also tied up in Event 201, ID2020, is now saying that we shouldn't be allowed back out to travel in public without digital registration of our vaccination status, is invested in vaccination companies & is tied up with this technology that imprints you with data when you get vaccinated - Storing medical information below the skin’s surface, I'd say that what he really fears is not having full & complete control of the world's population. I think that the guy is a control nut. The fact that Microsoft will not let you opt out of windows updates should have been the first tip of to that.

A certain Mr. Kennedy had a few things to say on the subject too - Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

Geez ... I really cannot believe the levels of paranoia and conspiracy theories in USA.

Gates is literally richer than Croesus, and has pledged to give almost all of his cash away. He spends almost none of his time at Microsoft, which now has it's second CEO since Gates retired.

The guy is on the valedictory lap of his life and ... like Rockefeller, Carnegie and Rhodes ... wants to be remembered for something more than being the Croesus of his generation.

Give him a break, and some respect !

One thing is certain, he is a better man than you or me.

Well, since Gates is also tied up in Event 201, ID2020, is now saying that we shouldn't be allowed back out to travel in public without digital registration of our vaccination status, is invested in vaccination companies & is tied up with this technology that imprints you with data when you get vaccinated - Storing medical information below the skin’s surface, I'd say that what he really fears is not having full & complete control of the world's population. I think that the guy is a control nut. The fact that Microsoft will not let you opt out of windows updates should have been the first tip of to that.

A certain Mr. Kennedy had a few things to say on the subject too - Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

lithium is your friend :D

Gates .... spends almost none of his time at Microsoft, which now has it's second CEO since Gates retired.

I'm pretty sure he spends zero time at Microsoft. He's too busy.

Virus certificate...LOL Good luck with that in the US. People aren't too keen on the whole show me your papers thing over here.
a59.jpg

Geez ... I really cannot believe the levels of paranoia and conspiracy theories in USA.

Gates is literally richer than Croesus, and has pledged to give almost all of his cash away. He spends almost none of his time at Microsoft, which now has it's second CEO since Gates retired.

The guy is on the valedictory lap of his life and ... like Rockefeller, Carnegie and Rhodes ... wants to be remembered for something more than being the Croesus of his generation.

Give him a break, and some respect !

One thing is certain, he is a better man than you or me.
He has excellent PR. If you would like a view of his darker side, open a thread in the Pub, where there is greater latitude to present concepts that are more political in nature, & I will be happy to take you as far down that rabbit hole as you would like to go.

Virus certificate...LOL Good luck with that in the US. People aren't too keen on the whole show me your papers thing over here.
View attachment 580481

I would have agreed with you a few months ago, but the ease and speed that Americans gave up their free will and independent thinking has amazed me since the hysteria began.

How many people die as a result of drug abuse every year?

People are Lemmings.

Time would be better spent determining the cause of this virus, good luck with that given where it started and the current state of the “WHO.”

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom