what are you doing during long deco?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

omni-directional speakers used by syncronized swimmers are rated to one or two meters for depth and throw out sufficient wattage to be heard during the deep stops. Only trouble is you have to make sure that there are no jokers on the surface with access to Abba and Patsy Cline CDs

Sound is pretty good... Sea Hunt. HUMMMMMMMM!!

doppler, thanks about avatar... those are my 2 cats...

anyone trief some diy housing for gameboys alike?

i liked the idea of sliding games... as soon as toysrus opens tom. night....

sasha

dvas once bubbled...
hi everyone,
i was just wondering what are possibilities for the long deco stops on 9m/6m/3m. WHat are you doing? Reading? Whatching movies? Playing games (board,...)? Teezing you buddy?
ANy idea is welcome... maybe we come up with some new ones?

:pong:

Sasha

It depends on what you call a long deco.. anything under 1:30 I just generally just relax and chill out.. On moderate decos over 1:30 I'll bring a paperback book and tear out each page after I read it..

hi doppler,
i like the idea of the sliding game... I am going to find one... I remember as a kid having the one with 15 numbers (4x4). Pitty that it is back in my parents house some 3 hours by plain from here.

i will find a new one :D

sasha

dvas once bubbled...
hi doppler,
i like the idea of the sliding game... I am going to find one... I remember as a kid having the one with 15 numbers (4x4). Pitty that it is back in my parents house some 3 hours by plain from here.

i will find a new one :D

sasha

Sasha: PM me with a postal address and I will send you one... there's a dollar store nearby that sells the things....

Take care

How about watching your buddy during long deco's?

Maybe that's assumed but I wanted to make the point that it's very important to watch your buddy during deco for any signs of tox or other problems.

Having said that.... in the caves during deco we sometimes play with the bream that hang out in the cavern area. See how close we can get them to come... try to drop small pebbles on them (never works :wink: lure them to you by pretending your finger is a worm, etc. I've actually had some try to peck at me if I am still long enough...

I read Aqua Erotica by Mary Anne Mohanraj (Editor) - its a waterproof (ahem) "adult" book. There's a sequel too!

Duncan

Duncan Price once bubbled...
I read Aqua Erotica by Mary Anne Mohanraj (Editor) - its a waterproof (ahem) "adult" book. There's a sequel too!

Duncan

I guess you are trying to keep the blood flowing to all parts.. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom