What are you all doing for Valentine's Day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing huge on the day of- probably dinner out. My wife wants to see some play, which we will probably do over the weekend.
I married my wife nearly 11 years ago- she had 3 young girls from her previous marriage(2 still in diapers at the time), whom I adore and view them as my own.
In an effort to make Valentine's Day more special for all 4 of them, I started celebrating on Feb.1 by leaving little Valentines around the house, in the car, etc. everyday through the 14th.
While it was more special when the girls were younger, I think they still enjoy it. Fun for me too.

I can't be with my "girlfriend" (still a bit early in the relationship to call her that perhaps... she'd say it could jinx us), but we celebrated last weekend. My housemate of 7 years is getting married on Valentine's Day so I'll celebrate it by joining in her joy.

I'm giving my honey a nice gift and then going off to work. Might go out for dinner if our schedules permit.

MJ

This year I am doing something very special for my mom. My father past in Sept so I am filling her house full of flowers. Every hour the flower shop is to deliver a couple of large group of flowers to her till they close
tongue.gif
I figure she probably won't even have room to sit on the sofa by the end of the day:wink: I am also having a wonderful full course dinner delivered along with a very nice bottle of wine around 6:30pm.

That's really nice of you, SpearGirl. My Mom said she plans to celebrate her anniversary next month even though Dad passed two years ago.

I went to the Police concert in Tokyo for Valentines day.. we had the best seats in the stadium, front row, directly in front of Sting... 15 yards away.

I've come home and I can't hear a bloody thing now.

Amanda and I have sortof an anti-valentines day thing going. Rather then the usual expensive flowers, cards, etc, we do a "contest" each year.

This years challenge is the best card, the largest amount of chocolate, and the cheesiest stuffed animal. The only condition - you cannot spend more then $1 per item (not including tax).

Gotta love dollarama...

Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom