What are you all doing for Valentine's Day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I got flowers and cards and my boy's are taking me out to dinner tonight. I am kinda wondering if it's going to be a repeat of Mothers Days where they wanted me order from the kids menu:rofl3: of course last year I gave Denis some money under the table so I didn't have to.:blinking: Maybe I should ask before we leave the house this time do you have more than 15 bucks for dinner. At 8 and 10 I think they are growing up to be fine young men:).
I love my boy's to the stars and back. They are my whole world
heart.gif

I went to the Police concert in Tokyo for Valentines day.. we had the best seats in the stadium, front row, directly in front of Sting... 15 yards away.

I've come home and I can't hear a bloody thing now.

Awesome!!! Saw U2 for the Rattle & Hum tour at Tokyo Dome, with BB King, and had row/seat A-5. It kicked ass!! :thumb:

Awesome!!! Saw U2 for the Rattle & Hum tour at Tokyo Dome, with BB King, and had row/seat A-5. It kicked ass!! :thumb:

We were A/10 and I still can't hear anything :)

No nagging, no reminders to do the shopping, nothing... it's bliss :)

My dear hubby sent me flowers at work! I was totally not expecting them, but the last few weeks have been rough and yesterday wasn't shaping up any better, and then these roses appeared! Really brightened up my spirits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom