What are things you wish you could tell your past self?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reactions: Doc
I too wish I had started diving much earlier. I wanted to in high school, but at that time it cost more then I could afford and the classes took a couple of months at the time. I wanted to do it, but kept putting it off for 30 years.

I do kind of wish I had swam in college, but the coach wouldn't work with some of my classes at the time.

I'll start with telling my past self to only buying hard weights. I've yet to run into a situation where I wished I had soft weights, and later down the road have wanted/needed hard weights because they are A) more compact and/or B) can be put on webbing

Also inb4 non-scuba related stuff like "don't get married to so-and-such"

Addison,

I would tell my young University self not to despair, because, although there will be many trials and tribulations along the way, you will be very successful.

R.

Don't ride your bike to work on June 3rd, 2016.

I'll start with telling my past self to only buying hard weights. I've yet to run into a situation where I wished I had soft weights, and later down the road have wanted/needed hard weights because they are A) more compact and/or B) can be put on webbing

Also inb4 non-scuba related stuff like "don't get married to so-and-such"

Do not give in to peer pressure, you idiot.

I know you just got your degree and are making more money than you ever had in your life. You are not invincible.

Stop listening to the song by Timbuk 3, "My futures so bright, I gotta wear shades"/

No 23 year old college student Joris, selling those 12 bitcoins at 225 dollars each is not a GREAT DEAL to buy yourself a new pc and tv.

Oh lord, it hurts...

oh yeah and diving's pretty fun, don't wait.

No 23 year old college student Joris, selling those 12 bitcoins at 225 dollars each is not a GREAT DEAL to buy yourself a new pc and tv.

Oh lord, it hurts...

oh yeah and diving's pretty fun, don't wait.

Oh ouch!

Back
Top Bottom