What about BC Sundays?

Can we do a Beach Crab Sunday Get Together/Dive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So diving on sundays huh!!!

Guys please lets keep on the topic... This is about the Beach Crabs and who wants to dive on sundays.:trainwreck:

So I look forward to seeing all of you guys on Sundays!:D

I want to go!:D

Actually, next Sunday is our big Picnic/Dive, and I don't have class that day, so, I'll see you guys there,

Rick

I'm not going to be able to make it in the morning but might be able to stop by in the afternoon tochow down.

John

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please. I have removed several posts that are Off Topic for this thread and I may remove some more. If you have an issue with someone, please use PMs or E-Mail them if you must. ScubaBoard does not allow flaming or harassment. If someone steps over the line PLEASE use the "Report!" button rather than responding in kind.

Thanks for your attention to this matter and I will now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, now in progress.

okay so i finally have a free sunday to go diving, and all i can think is "i cant wait to meet tevis!" after all he's the reason we dive on sundays too now. but no, tevis, you were not there :(

OK so who went diving please tell me what I missed. I want to dive with Beach Crabs when I can. How was the dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom