What a quiet lot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanSpirit

Reaction score
C'mon guys and gals!

It seems there are a whole bunch of UK divers on here and with the co.uk board down, I thought there'd be a load of interesting discourse, UK-wise, to get stuck into!

I'll hand the baton over....

Well we all know how shy we UK divers are until we've downed a couple of beers. :cheers:

Or maybe they're all on on holiday diving more exotic locations? :mostlysun

Beers??? Shurely not! Hic!

I spent a very boring evening yesterday with a diver friend just back from holiday,as it happens. Most divers come back off a trip with a few amusing anecdotes of their time away but this guy had maps, books, photos and God knows what else. He gave us a blow by blow account of each of his six (yup, count 'em) dives, complete with guide and buddy names, fish encounters, depths, deco stops etc etc. ZZZZZZZ!

Still, in his defence, he has just qualified (bless him) so the novelty hasn't worn off.....

WHAT!!!?!?!???!?!?!!?!? There's a scubaboard.co.uk???

... and it doesn't work!!

Bugger.

Ed.

'Yorkshire Divers'??

A whippet in an aqualung? Or perhaps a ruddy cheeked, flat capped fella in a rebreather?

I dread to think....

Just joshin'!

I'm all in favour of DIN or Doing It Northern. Ahem.

OceanSpirit:
'Yorkshire Divers'??

A whippet in an aqualung? Or perhaps a ruddy cheeked, flat capped fella in a rebreather?

I dread to think....

Just joshin'!
As a Yorkie exile , i do hope you are :wink:

Hoppy:
As a Yorkie exile , i do hope you are :wink:
But of course!

Salt of the Earth, Yorkshire folk!

Good puddings too....

And just for the record, I'm originally from Lancashire. Close, but no cigar I know....

Back
Top Bottom