Sold! Defender CCR and lots of parts

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kierentec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hey everyone, just gauging interest. I’ve got a Subgravity Defender and loads of extras I’m thinking of offloading. The unit has a lot of sentimental value, but my rebreather and spare parts collection is outgrowing my storage capacity. I’m waiting for the handset to come back from Subgravity for a battery replacement before making a post in marketplace with photos.

The unit and all the extras are EXTREMELY well used. The full size can has well over 1000 hours on it, and this handset has around 5-600 hours. The 8lb scrubber is dented pretty well, everything is scratched, and every o-ring should be replaced and all the MAVs I have will need to be serviced. I’ve stripped all of the manifolds off the unit, and the metal sub brackets are in pretty rough shape. But here’s an idea of what I have available:

-Head with SG-1 controller and fisher secondary (also have a fisher petrel 2 Im willing to get rid of if you’re interested). Handset has a brand new battery and 1 new piezo.
-SG HUD and a spare.
-2 spare Fischer cables
-Shrimp BOV (left hand LP feed) that is desperately in need of service
-Expedition can and 8lb scrubber. Can us very beat up and the scrubber is worn and dented
-Hobo can and 5.5lb scrubber (pretty good shape)
-Several (haven’t counted them all up yet) sets of Dil and O2 MAVs
-a couple sets of loop hoses, some have been trimmed down a bit
-2 sets of outer counterlungs and bladders (most of the bladders have been patched)
- no regs will be included
-other bits and bobs I can’t think of at the moment

I cannot stress this enough, everything will need to be serviced and checked carefully for functionality.

I’m willing to part things out if I have to, but would much rather sell everything at once and willing to price it so it’s more than fair. Probably best for someone with a defender/HH or X already looking to load up with spares, or a home builder very familiar with servicing rebreather components.

Let me know if you’re interested and we can start talking details and taking photos of everything. Everything is currently in Tulum, Mexico. Happy to ship at buyer’s expense. I can also bring it to the US and ship from there or deliver in Cave Country end of October/Early November.

Back
Top Bottom