Whar the hell is this??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Google returned hits on that name. It sounds like it is a European model. One site was German and I don't speak German. Could it be an older model, from when Apeks was making Zeagle's regs??? If you have any German internet dealers URLs, check them. One site was selling parts kits for it. Good luck, let us know.

DementialFaith:
http://www.apeks.co.uk/home_frameset.htm

The T series is probably one of the older series, since apeks now only make T20 on retail.
I've found the t20 but where can I find information on the T30 ???? I got it off ebay and it seems to be built like a tank and is still working!!!!!! I was after the DS1 afirststage and SPG but this second stage has me really stumped.........

Has anyone got any tech info on this??

Check this forum out. I found a hit on Google from that site.

The T30 was one of the earlier Apeks regs when they just cacme over from Europe. You may find that it is also referred to as the Reflex t30. Is is relatively the same idea as the way that the modern day apeks second stages work. It will take the same parts and perform similarly. The bigger difference lies in the first stage which does not seem to be too much of a concern for you. Any technical diapgram of a T-series second stage will match. anything else?

rescuediver009:
The T30 was one of the earlier Apeks regs when they just cacme over from Europe. You may find that it is also referred to as the Reflex t30. Is is relatively the same idea as the way that the modern day apeks second stages work. It will take the same parts and perform similarly. The bigger difference lies in the first stage which does not seem to be too much of a concern for you. Any technical diapgram of a T-series second stage will match. anything else?
I actually purchased it due to the fact that I wanted the first stage and gauge !!!! I was just interested in the usefullness of the second and if anyone had any use with one

Morg_NZ:
I actually purchased it due to the fact that I wanted the first stage and gauge !!!! I was just interested in the usefullness of the second and if anyone had any use with one
The first stage will not likely look too much different except for the lack of the environmental seal. Unless it has been upgraded. The only other differences are purely technical and affect the guy servicing the thing who will need the ever uncommon 7mm allen key. Other than that it will work great once serviced. Lets see the picture of the second stage. I may have a use for it.

rescuediver009:
The first stage will not likely look too much different except for the lack of the environmental seal. Unless it has been upgraded. The only other differences are purely technical and affect the guy servicing the thing who will need the ever uncommon 7mm allen key. Other than that it will work great once serviced. Lets see the picture of the second stage. I may have a use for it.
PM me with an e-mail address and I'll get it to you to have a look at {picked it up for $15.00USD !!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom