Whale Day 2011, Kihei, Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Hey All,

Whale Day 2011 is only a couple of days away! Anyone coming to Maui this week? You won't want to miss the Parade of Whales on Sat. 2/19/11 at 9 am in Kihei. It starts at the ABC Store and heads North to the Kihei Library. Watch for the SCUBABUS and the Double Bubble Mermaids. The tails are coming out better than ever... here's one of my favorites!!

182732_1715103110934_1038890729_1891955_1024414_a.jpg

I hope to see some of you there!! Please stop by and see us after the parade. If you're lucky you may even catch a photo op with one of the lovely mermaids!! (There will be more than 25 of them!!! Woo Hoo!!!)

Happy Whale Day!!! One of my favorite "holidays" ever!!

How long do the festivities in Kalama Park last? We arrive to the island around 4 pm... thanks:D

It should run from about 9 am (Parade of Whales goes till 10:00 am) to around sunset (6:30). Last band may be done earlier and some booths may close up early but it's worth a shot! This is the biggest event ever held in Kihei!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom