We've lost one our own

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Condolences to his family and friends.

His photos are amazing...there is great beauty in them. May he rest in peace.

It's difficult to accept that he is most likely gone. I share the admiration of others here for the striking beauty of life displayed in the photography on his website. It is ironic that his dedication and abilities which probably helped make those things possible may have contributed to this tragedy. My deepest thoughts and most sincere prayers for friends and family of the lost, and an affirmation of my dedication to come back alive from every dive.

Dive safe, each and every one of us.

Just checked his website. What a lot of talent, and what a magnificent piece on the difficulties and challenges encountered trying to take that photograph.

It's a crying shame, Larry. I'm so sorry for you and all the others who knew him.

mdb:
Well: I am certainly thinking and praying for Kawika. He has not yet been found but, he may still be alive. We don't know. I don't think it is time for RIP. Hold hope. People have been found alive way after three or four days missing. In any case, what a talented diver with such an eye for the cold water creatures.

Agree

Seemed like a great guy with an awesome sense of humor. I said a prayer for him and his family/friends.

What a great lost! My condolences goes to his family and friends.

Ed.

great photographer. sad loss.:frown3:

Back
Top Bottom