We've lost one our own

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From his site I feel that he must have been a rare person. Hopefully it will stay up. can't think of a better memorial.

Thanks Larry for the beautiful description of the these people.

I am very sorry.

Stunning images! thanks for including his site.

Larry:

Thanks for the update. I had seen on Wetpixel that he was missing. I really enjoyed the link to his website. He was a tremendous photographer and sounds like a wonderful person who will sorely be missed. My sympathies go out to his family and friends.

Doug

Larry,

Sorry to hear about your friends! Hopefully his website will live on for a while. Seems like we lost a great photographer. My condolences to all family & friends

I'm very sorry to hear this. I was hoping he would be found safe and sound, but I guess it was not to be. My deepest condolences to his family, friends and admirers. :(

These things are sad to read about. Condolences to his friends and family.

I just spent nearly an hour reading his narrations and admiring his work...I really hope that his website can be kept up in memoriam...I'm very sad to hear about this news.

Well: I am certainly thinking and praying for Kawika. He has not yet been found but, he may still be alive. We don't know. I don't think it is time for RIP. Hold hope. People have been found alive way after three or four days missing. In any case, what a talented diver with such an eye for the cold water creatures.

Back
Top Bottom