wetsuits made to look like spiderman or batman..etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
I would love to have one that was a court jester.

Check with Otter Bay Wetsuits. They would probably need a few measurements, but what could it hurt to ask them for a quote? I would suggest sending them a sketch of what you have in mind and see what they can do.

Aparently they have made a number of hoods with horns after mine. They also do various types of ears including Shrek type and mouse ears. I have seen a banana slug wetsuit with "antennae", but I am not positive it was made by them.

---------------

Some people want to blend in, some people want to stand out.

My custom red/blue/horny wetsuit is for cold water. I have more conservative suits for traveling.

As for people thinking bad things about someone for wearing an odd wetsuit; oh well. Stuff happens. I am a HUGE fan of Halloween, and I really get into the costumes, so dressing up and standing out is part of my nature (in some circumstances). I have never had any negative comments regarding my odd wetsuit (at least not to my face). Some will judge me by my suit. Others will judge me for me. So be it. As my sister used to say "****'em if they can't take a joke"

W

I don't see how people could be negative about this, it's basically just good fun, and the photos would be more interesting.
Diving is about enjoying yourself, at least it is for me.

I would post the URL to the suit I am having made, but the system won't let me, because I have not made 5 posts yet.
haha

Anyway, the suit I want made is Mr. Incredible!!

I know Wetwear has made a Mr. Incredible suit and a Superman suit. I am not very computer savvy... I tried to put a picture of one on here but I couldn't figure it out. I also saw an Aquaman suit on an Aquaman website that they also made. I have always wanted to get a creative one made by them, I just haven't thought of what yet.....I say go for it!!!!

Attachments

• Brads  Incredibles 2.jpg
    Brads Incredibles 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,031
I guess it did work after all...yeah me! Here are a few more I have of my good friend brad. I know he has also made a few others I don't have pictures of. I know he had them on display at the Florida Dive show. He also has a Ring master suit that was pretty cool!

Attachments

• Brads Tuxcedo copy.jpg
    Brads Tuxcedo copy.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 806
Oh, I have to get Shreck and Mr. Incredible. My wife will bust a gut.

Back
Top Bottom