wetsuit options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jrock1062

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to find someone who does alterations on Wetsuits I would prefer it be on the east coast but at this point any name would help thanks for the input on this topic

Contact your LDS. Mine recommended a local dry cleaner who they made contact with. The lady there did a great job taking up the hem on the legs and arms of my suit. Looks like it did when I bought it.

Terrapin Wetsuits and Liquidfit are two that I know of, bought a custom suit from Terrapin. Look them up on the web under Custom Wetsuits. There are others. There is no way I would trust a Dry cleaner, but that is just me

I got a great price on a Henderson hyperstretch suit a couple years ago. Problem was that for it to fit my upper body the suit was about six inches too long in the legs. I took it to a local seamstress, provided her with some nylon thread and neoprene glue, and she did it up fine.

Thanks everyone for the help I already have a wetsuit from liquidfit what I am looking for now is wetsuit to be altered I have to believe there is someone who alters wetsuits

Thanks everyone for the help I already have a wetsuit from liquidfit what I am looking for now is wetsuit to be altered I have to believe there is someone who alters wetsuits

Not recommending you call her to buy one, but she has someone that works on them ie cuts them & repairs them..An alteration source I would think---esp if you're in Fl already............

I read this thread the other day then found this site by accident:

Alterations

Looks like you're in luck for alterations!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom