Wetsuit Fit. between MLS and M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goldenwar

Registered
Reaction score
hi,

i'm 160lb and 5'7"

i first bought MLS(medium large short)Bare 7mm Reactive from LDS but i wanted to try Medium before I buy MLS but they didn't have it so they told me to wear it while they order. it took a while and they finally got it.

I had about 20 dives with MLS. it fits fine except it's not that tight at all but really comfy. i guess it's comfy because it's not tight enough when it should be? it's really easy to put it on as well. other sign of being little too loose is crotch area seems to be folding. people say it's warm and at 30 feet it is ok but at deeper depth, i get cold(it could just be me)

i just tried on Medium in the shop( they won't let me try on actual dive). it feels tighter than MLS but not so much that i can't breathe or can't move but my left wrist is little too tight when i pull up but if i just leave it on little after wrist ball(is that what you call it?) then it feels fine. neck is also little tight but as long as i don't put velcro all the way it's fine.

both suits' lengths are fine.

i heard that wetsuit tends to stretch in the water. so should i go with M or keep MLS?

thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom