Wet Suit? In search of the best prices...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampabay

Reaction score
The other day, I put on a Sea Quest x-Flex 3/2 and was delighted. I know Sport Diver August issue has an article on this topic... My question is for the $$$$$ which one is worth buying...??? I don't care who makes it. Just which one will give me the same feeling with out putting a big hole in my wallet...Thanks

Have you tried on the Henderson Hyperstretch?? My DH and I tried on every wetsuit we could find in the greater Fort Lauderdale area in July (including the x-flex), but simply couldn't beat the comfort of the Henderson. We found the prices of both the hyperstretch and x-flex to be identical and that it has been worth every penny we spent. We got a great deal on the Henderson from Diver's Discount Florida and saved over $50 as compared to on-line and local pricing. He had some great prices on other stuff in his store as well, and his website is good too (diversdiscountflorida.com).

The best deal that I have found is from Triple-L. They have a factory and you can order streaght from them online. I got a 3 mil jump suit and a 5 mil pants and vest from them. The jump suit was less than $50 and the vest and pants were less than $75 combined. They are not Hendersons but have served me well. The legs and the arms both have zippers which make them easy to get in and out of. I have taken my 3 mill on about 30 dives so far and not had any issue with it. You can find them at:

http://store.triple-l.biz/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT

Thank you for the web site Gary...Rey

Thanks for that site, I think I will give one of their 3mm shorties a try on my winter dives down south. Only problem is that they require a minimum order of $35

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom