West Side Charter Boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I already know of one, but would like to see if there are some others as well. Does anyone have any information on charter boats, even fishing boats willing to take scuba divers, on the west side? I am talking about chartering the entire boat for half a day...and I am trying to avoid paying a ton of money.

Thanks,

Sherman

S&D,
I'll have to get back to you with the number, but there is a 6 pack "The Happa II" with Capt Scott (Don't know if you know him.)
He has 2 boats. A Zodiac style that can take 6(?) divers & crew but is normally run for dolphin watching, and he also runs a 25ish ft 6 pack dive boat. He stays pretty busy with Aarons or OC (Not sure), but does have free days.
I'll pm the number when I find it!
Drew

scubadrewvideo:
S&D,
I'll have to get back to you with the number, but there is a 6 pack "The Happa II" with Capt Scott (Don't know if you know him.)
He has 2 boats. A Zodiac style that can take 6(?) divers & crew but is normally run for dolphin watching, and he also runs a 25ish ft 6 pack dive boat. He stays pretty busy with Aarons or OC (Not sure), but does have free days.
I'll pm the number when I find it!
Drew

Thanks Drew

Yeah... not a fan of 3/4 Time... well as long as "Capt" Rick isn't on it...

I was gonna say the Happa with Capt Scotti. He used to do Tech charters out of West side for Hawaii Sea Adventures. Plus he's a NAUI instructor

Capt Bruce IMO excellent big boat, great crew. Scotty, The Happa exellent little boat. I've been diving with them both a bunch this year and have had many good experiences in all cases. Both have been coming up with some good spots "off the beaten path" which I really appreciate. Not as over crowded as some either.

You won't be chartering Capt Bruce for a day... Too much of a cattle boat.

I forget how much it is, but you can charter the entire Capt Bruce boat all to yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom