West Palm Drift Dive 7-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
West Palm Drift dive 7-29
Ok .. there seems to be some interest here .... all Tampa area divers we need to carpool ... so let me know who can drive and who can ride ... I will need a ride ... Dawn and I are talking a am dive ... I think we may go over the night before ... I would love to do a night dive but not geared up for it .. hmmm suggestions??
It is in the pre stages. I think the 8am is good, but it takes 3.5 or 4 hours to get there. So options are:
Overnight stay or no overnight stay???
* Leave Friday evening, sleep over and dive 8 am.
* Leave Saturday early morning at 4am.
* Leave 7am Saturday morning, dive at 1pm.
* They do offer a night dive as well.
Scuba Quest's Dive Store West Palm (561) 571-5060
Cost is $55
2 tank dive ($6 air or $12 nitro per tank if needed)
Depth ranges 2 drops up to 60 ft and up to 80 ft.
Approximately a 4 hour trip
Departure times 8am or 1pm.
Feel free to put in your comments and suggestions :)
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com

Divergirl4u:
West Palm Drift dive 7-29
Ok .. there seems to be some interest here .... all Tampa area divers we need to carpool ... so let me know who can drive and who can ride ... I will need a ride ... Dawn and I are talking a am dive ... I think we may go over the night before ... I would love to do a night dive but not geared up for it .. hmmm suggestions??
It is in the pre stages. I think the 8am is good, but it takes 3.5 or 4 hours to get there. So options are:
Overnight stay or no overnight stay???
* Leave Friday evening, sleep over and dive 8 am.
* Leave Saturday early morning at 4am.
* Leave 7am Saturday morning, dive at 1pm.
* They do offer a night dive as well.
Scuba Quest's Dive Store West Palm (561) 571-5060
Cost is $55
2 tank dive ($6 air or $12 nitro per tank if needed)
Depth ranges 2 drops up to 60 ft and up to 80 ft.
Approximately a 4 hour trip
Departure times 8am or 1pm.
Feel free to put in your comments and suggestions :)
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com

Or, for the same money, but just a few miles south:

You can dive some deeper stuff, like the Rodeo25 for the first dive and 45-65 foot ledges on the second dive

Lighthouse in Pompano has a deal right next door at the Sands hotel at $60-79 per night.
Two King sized beds, fridge and microwave (nothing to write home about, but it's a dive between dives that can be loaded up with people)

Call the boat at
Phone: (561) 471-5060 (Corrected number)
book your spot today so YOU will have a spot .... when people come dive with me THEY have to book for themself ... so we are not stuck with any uncomfort. Any way I booked my spot today and so far we have 2 other advanced open water divers on the boat ... not with us ... would be nice to do some advanced stuff ..lol When you book be sure to tell them you are with Kim Porter
This is gonna be fun .......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom