West Palm Beach Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Romantic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We are heading to West Palm Beach in about a month. I would appreciate any recommendations on dive operators and sites not to miss.

Thanks!

Goliath Grouper will still be aggregating at that time. The best wrecks to see them aggregate on are the Castor near Boynton, Mizpah in WPB and the Zion Train in Jupiter. Just check to see if the operator you want to use is going to one of those sites. Aside from that, all the reefs are really nice in the area and any operator will generally determine the best reef to visit the day you go out based on conditions that exist at the time. In Jupiter you are more likely to see sharks and turtles and in Boynton the reefs are much prettier.

In Boynton (15 miles south of WPB) I like Underwater Explorers and Splashdown

In WPB I like Narcosis, Sandy's Sunday, Jim Abernathy, ScubaWork's boat located south of PGA Blvd (can't recall the boat's name) and if you are a newer diver and want very personalized in-water DM attention, Scuba Club

I dive Jupiter the most and go out with Jupiter Dive Center and think highly of them. Cap't Sl8r is another boat with a good reputation though I've never used that operator.

every thing he's said above and the Blue Heron bridge dive...check with Force-e Riviera beach for the tide and dive details.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom