West Palm Beach Dive Ops??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Diving during the week. Looking for the BEST WPB dive op! THE BEST! I want Orca, monk seals, the works! :lol:

Well in any event what I really want is long BT with a good OP that has their junk together. Unfortunately my buddy is air only, so we are lookikng for max BT with air... so I guess good critters, and shallow is what we are seeking...

Give Splashdown divers a lookskie,
JA has a good out fit but a bit to the south of WPB is a place called Boynton Beach,home to several fine opps,and Splashdown divers is who I dive with,and get hour BT's at reg 50'-60' depth, large neat and fast boat, dive shop at boat! NITROX for fast SI's, 5 star crew and staff, and Capt. Lynn is a knowledgeable of the marine life in the area,great long sections of reef to drift dive,great vis if no hurricanes hit!
www.splashdowndivers.com
Dive safe,
Brad

moneysavr:
Give Splashdown divers a lookskie,
JA has a good out fit but a bit to the south of WPB is a place called Boynton Beach,home to several fine opps,and Splashdown divers is who I dive with,and get hour BT's at reg 50'-60' depth, large neat and fast boat, dive shop at boat! NITROX for fast SI's, 5 star crew and staff, and Capt. Lynn is a knowledgeable of the marine life in the area,great long sections of reef to drift dive,great vis if no hurricanes hit!
www.splashdowndivers.com
Dive safe,
Brad
no kidding!
last friday the vis was pretty horrible
maybe due to that tropical storm? i dunno

I sent you a PM with the names and web addys for several that I researched.

Ron - I dive with splashdown all the time - they're in Boynton Beach. Just a little south of WPB, but the diving there is awesome. Great photo ops :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom