Were can I buy an Apeks DIN Connector AP0620?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you checked with an Apeks dealer in your area??? Any LDS that is an Aqualung dealer can get it for you...

GSmith:
Can someone let me know where I can order one of these?

Thanks,
Greg

I checked our LDS (three of them) and they sell this part at about what it can be ordered for. When I bounce sales tax against shipping, the two come out within 3 dollars of each other. There is one thing you need to make sure of. If you are converting yoke to din, make certain that you get the "O" rings and conical filter that go with the Din fitting. This is one place where buying from the LDS can save you a lot of hassle, and ordering probably won't save you any money. Bill.

The DIn converter comes with the oring and the conical filter... No matter where you order it from.

there's a guy on ebay that sells these for about 45 dollars i think. never ordered from him but he seems to have all things apex for a decent price.

kurt

Back
Top Bottom