Wells Marine First Stage Part?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

v101

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello -
I was rebuilding my wells marine first stage regulator, 02 cleaned all the parts, was washing off the simple green with water, and the pin shown in the pic below, is now MIA.
In attempts to get a replacement, the costs to get are more expensive that what I feel this part should cost.
Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 06.17.29.png

Figured Id ask here, if anyone has one of these regulators that they aren't using, anyone willing to part ways with one so I can use it for spare parts?
I am willing to pay if reasonable.

The wells marine is from a kiss sidewinder. The part info is FS-819

Send PM if anyone could assist.

According to an earlier thread, the reg is a re-branded Aqualung Micron .....I have no idea if that is correct but if so a Micron pin will work. An AL dealer can get them.....odds are service kits are a lot cheaper too.

From the Micron manual ....#9------ number 127564 description.... Pin

IF the pin is the same diameter as in a Titan/Conshelf then you can buy stainless steel pins form McMaster Carr and cut them to fit.

thanks. will look into that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom