Welland Scuba Park Info Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, but the aerial is somewhat dated. Not sure what the oval is at the base of the launching ramp, though.

Coming from Acton, take the 6 south to the QEW to 406 s
Get off at East Main and head into Welland. Look for Lincoln Street, and it is a dirt road that is right next to a set of lights for Denistoun.

I am not sure what that oval is either, but if you look closely you can see the outline of the sunken tug

Photo looks like it was in winter, with ice cover. Someone has most likely shovelled light snow cover off to form an oval. Visual reference for under ice diving? (The area around the docks looks like there is some open water.

probably right there. Could have been ice.

correct, junior swimming comp going on there. But I am heading to Windmill tomorrow morning

ahh good idea, never thought about that.. Well Scuba Steve, windmill is a good alt to that, there is a cover charge, but it is a fairly big quarry and about 28 ish feet max. 5 boats 1 pickup, 2 platforms and various other stuff ( tub) etc

I have no plans on diving there in the foreseeable (sp?) future but thanks for watching my back :wink:

I was just trying to help by posting the map

I have no plans on diving there in the foreseeable (sp?) future but thanks for watching my back :wink:

I was just trying to help by posting the map

cool idea on yer website, I am checking it out now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom