http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These posts were posted on the TekDiveGirl.ORG forum, and since NetDoc graciously allowed us to move the forum over here to SB, I figured I should put these posts from the other site here... Please continue

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:43 pm Post subject: Get well SOON Kimber - We all miss you!

Kimber - I hope you get better soon! We're all pulling for you. I can't think of anyone stronger!

Howard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Red

Kimber, we are all pulling for you! Hope to "see" you soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Puffer Fish
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:53 pm Post subject:

Always in our thoughts - get well quick, please.

Posted by: Wardric
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:54 pm Post subject:

My prayers and wishes are with you Kimber.
get well soon.

Eric

Posted by: scubapolly
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:08 pm Post subject: Keep fighting little boxer girl

Kimber,
Stay strong. You will need your strength up for when we make our road trip to Alabama to kick you-know-who's lying butt!

Posted by: hunter991
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:23 pm Post subject: Get well

Hey girlie. I miss you. Get well soon.

Brent

Posted by: PnL
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:23 am Post subject:

Thanks to those who were involved with setting up this website, its a great idea.

I know there are many people out there who were befriended by Kimber and that they want to see her out and about again soon. Prayers and well wishes are with her.

Get well soon Kimber!

Posted by: do it easy
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:37 am Post subject:

Keep on fighting! I miss you.

Posted by: MissDirected
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:32 am Post subject:

Heya beautiful. Everyone is doing their best and we are all pulling for you. If you didn't know already, which I am sure you do, you have some great friends. I have met several over the last week.

P.S. Hurry in getting better. Remember we have So-Cal in September. You need to be looking like this by then

Lots and lots of hugs and love to you.

Posted by: shrswnm
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:42 pm Post subject:

Took a beautiful trail ride today with my Dotti in a forest near Jerusalem with you in mind. Praying that you'll be back in the saddle again soon.

Posted by: Diver Dennis
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:57 pm Post subject:

Kimber, I have a lot more pictures to send you so get better soon! We all love you sweetie.

Posted by: riguerin
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:26 pm Post subject:

Kimber, I was saddened to learn of this news. We had very recently talked about getting together for dives on the oil rigs & the Yukon. I'm hoping for the possibility of rain check. What is most important is that you get better. I've always known that the girly pink thing is really all a facade. You have faced immense adversity in your life and have walked away standing proud. You have a strong will and the true heart of a warrior. I have no doubt that we will have a good chat about this sometime soon. Get well soon.

Posted by: sean
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:06 pm Post subject: Get well Kimber!

Kimber, we are all thinking about you and wish you a fast and complete recovery! I am glad and relieved to here things have progressed. Please keep us update on her conditions since she is in my thoughts so often!

Please get well soon!

Sean

Received via E-Mail 7:08 PM 6/11/2006 -

I know how hard you're fighting, I remember your mean streak all too well.

I'm sending you all my strength.

I know you'll come back if you can, for the kids.

If you have to leave, in the next place I know you'll dance in the wind and search the depths, and tame wild beasts with the passion and fearlessness that fed you in this life.

I begged God to take your place.

I promised to love you forever.

Anonymous

Has anyone heard any recent, accurate, information on Kimber's condition?

I feel like I have been on another planet to have missed all of this!

My sincerest and deepest thoughts and prayers are with Kimber's children, family and friends. My paypal donation was just sent.

I don't know Kimber, but from reading all of these posts, I can see that she is well loved and she is a fighter...she will overcome this obstacle just like the others.

We're all pulling for you Kimber!

Thanks rapidiver, very nice of you.......Id sure like to hear an update. Keep fighting Kimber!

rapidiver:
15%($34.35) of the price of every unit sold during this special will be donated to the Kimberly Thurman Recovery Assistance Fund.
outstanding Mr Rapid - i hope you seel a zillion of them!!! you are a gentleman sir!

Kimber my thoughts and prayers are to you, for a rapid and full recovery, and to your family, for the strength and power to help you thru this. Though I do not know you I can tell you are loved and respected by all in the SB community and I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

I would also like to thank all those involved in bringing you to safety. As a Paramedic I know that it takes a coordinated effort in a situation like yours.

May God bless and keep you safe and healthy

I look forward to your speedy retun.
Jt

UPDATE

:drummer:

Kimber is awake and responsive. She is still heavily sedated for pain. They are hoping to move her from critical care today to intensive :jump:

Physical Therapy should begin soon. Tek/Kimber has done pt before, so lets stay positive and hope she flies through :D

I think we all know she is one heck of a determined person. Definitely a fighter.

*Hope no one misses this update :)

Back
Top Bottom