http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well here I am - the surgery was long - especially since I had to be aware and awake for it. But when they are implanting a cathater in your spinal cord they want to make sure they don't make mistakes and there were a couple times I felt something that wasn't right.

I'm in a uummm ---- well --- a lot of pain. Mostly in my belly where this hockey puck is implanted and my back.

Sorry for my disappearance last week.

I got home Monday the 10th worse off physically than I was when I came home from rehab August 2006!!! I just needed to rest - reconnect with my kids and prepare for this chapter in my book!

And Db it wasn't chocolate it was Neeco Wafers and toothpaste! (but feel free to bring chocolate too! And I don't have to hide it either!)

Kimber

I'm wishing all good things Kimber. Prayers being sent your way!

Dear Kimber,

Been reading the thraeds about you for some time and girl you got me.
Hope all will get well asap.Keep up the affford you WILL pull thrue.

Leaves me to wish you a VERY MARY XMASS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR :lotsalove:

Just dropping by to wish you a Merry Christmas Kimber!!

I will be thinking of you this evening at Christmas service at our chapel here.

Love you girl!!!
John

She is still in Scripps rehab center and feeling better, and has a the new problem of every time she goes down the halls, she can hardly get far without stopping to respond to well wishes & questions from staff that that know her well from her almost one year there doing rehab.

I wish you were home, but I know that your in good, caring hands there .. Merry Christmas my friend

hi Kimber and i hope you had a nice christmas :multi:

just wanted to let you know that a "think pink" sticker is now on a dive shop wall in remote Moso Island in Vanuatu, overlooking the ocean where we saw mantas and turtles and dolpins and too many creatures to list and a very cool wreck dive - yes, i finally found a wreck dive i liked! :D

pic will follow.... havent had time to dowload yet

Kimber ... I want to say to you that I am thankful that you're here to celebrate the new year with your family ... that I am thankful that you have a strong will and have not given up fighting for what you want ... that I am thankful that you are my friend :)
Have a good, new, year sweetie :jump:

Kimber is home now and feeling a bit better, It's too soon to tell if any improvement yet

Thanks to EVERYONE who made this possible with a VERY SPECIAL thanks to Santa's Executive Assistant: Miss D! We know you didn't do this for the accolades, and that makes it even nicer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom