http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's awesome news, Kimber !
woot.gif

Thanks you guys! As soon as they schedule a date to actually implant the pump I'll let you all know!

well, I admit I'm a total newbie on this board and I have read the update thread as well after seeing a link into this forum by almightywife. But I do wish you well, Kimber. :)

Holy Crap!! I was thinking about you the other night Kimber, and not in that sick way :wink:

Please know I am thinking and praying for you and your family, Keep your chin up and smile :wink:

Is today the day?
Today is the day ... Kimber goes in to have surgery at 6am to implant a pump the will inject a metered dose of Baclafen into her spine ... this is to help with tone that she has in her left foot and right hand, relaxing the muscles ... not a particularly dangerous surgery and she should be out in a couple of days

There is good hope for improvement in Kimbers condition after the trials showed some good results

DB ... Thinking Pink

tdg-sample.gif

Back
Top Bottom