http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that it makes a difference but is the Kimber fund tax deductable (a certified non-profit charity)? They should look into doing it, many folks will contribute more if it is tax deductable.

Mike

mikerault:
Not that it makes a difference but is the Kimber fund tax deductable (a certified non-profit charity)? They should look into doing it, many folks will contribute more if it is tax deductable.

Mike
It has been looked into.

It would take several months to get the 501(c) - Non Profit Organization status.

It's not a practical choice.

--- There is a new post in the Update thead. Kimber (Tek) posted on TDS last night - I copied it over to here.

I don't care. Kimber is my friend, and I am more than happy to donate, knowing that the money is going to help her and her children in some small way. The only thing I care about, at this point, is that my friend returns, healthy and whole in every way. Since I can't wave a magic wand and make everything all better, and since I can't physically be there to cheer her on every step of the way, and because I would do anything I possibly could to be able to help, then I give my money that I have earned through my work and love, and out of love, I gladly give, with no thought for any return, whatsoever.

Fish_Whisperer:
I don't care. Kimber is my friend, and I am more than happy to donate, knowing that the money is going to help her and her children in some small way. The only thing I care about, at this point, is that my friend returns, healthy and whole in every way. Since I can't wave a magic wand and make everything all better, and since I can't physically be there to cheer her on every step of the way, and because I would do anything I possibly could to be able to help, then I give my money that I have earned through my work and love, and out of love, I gladly give, with no thought for any return, whatsoever.

Hey you Bah***, you made me cry. :light:

:D Then I looked down and seen boobies :w-t-f:

Missdirected:
Hey you Bah***, you made me cry. :light:

:D Then I looked down and seen boobies :w-t-f:

Yours or someone elses?

Some of my thoughts after reading Kimbers post ...

... These woman are Angels and I love them .... "My dear friend's Sue and TJ have been visiting me and staying with me as often as they can and my Mom calls them my "Sisters" now."

... These people put out a Hero's effort and I love them all ... "The crew, Capt Carl, Joel, Bob, Eric, Chad, Tyler, and all the others saved me. I am alive today because of everything they did"

... I thank the Lord Kimber, I've been able see you smile, and hear your laughter , what a sweet sound it is for my heart .... "Life is fragile, life is precious. My kids need me to get better and come home so that's my focus now"

... You go kick some rehab butt girl! :jump: ....

Don

Fish_Whisperer:
Well said Frank, well said ... I think there is something my eye ..

thank goodness that I looked and I too saw boobies :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom