Well, there goes the neighborhood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Given that alcohol is still illegal in KSA, I can't see many people rushing there, but they might keep that bit secret until they arrive ha ha.

However, Aqaba has a booze shop almost on every street corner, so once out of Saudi waters it will be fine and people could stock up for the return trip to Jeddah.

My concern would be the outer reefs, and something that size floundering on one of them.

Given that alcohol is still illegal in KSA, I can't see many people rushing there, but they might keep that bit secret until they arrive ha ha.

However, Aqaba has a booze shop almost on every street corner, so once out of Saudi waters it will be fine and people could stock up for the return trip to Jeddah.

My concern would be the outer reefs, and something that size floundering on one of them.

simple my dear Searcaigh

advertise it as red and green grape beverages and bubbles/bubbly

the masses won't know :p

the masses won't know

Ha ha, I recall a bunch of Russian tourists at Sandy Beach once a few years back complaining they could not have a beer during Ramadan.

I am just trying to visualise the MSC Magnifica unloading a few 1000 tourists in Safaga for sightseeing the city...
:eek::D

I suspect it'll be a tad bit tricky when it resorts to this market segment:

Med_2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom