Welcome to the Stahlsac Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Lead_Carrier...I love the post! I am going to forward this on to our design team.

lol...Stahlsac......Just now uploading some topside pics from Bonaire last August & looky what I found a pic of.....That's it hanging off the upstairs balcony--the red & blue bag....Like I said ?almost 25 years old & still going STRONG........Now thinking it will now 'outlast' me......:)......

EDIT:......zoom in to about 300% & get a closer look.......blue's a little faded, but I'm not complaining..lol

14316191254_972cf87ec6_o.jpg
[/URL]Our unit @ Buddy's by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

Just a note that the Stalhsac Regulator bags are great for traveling!!!
It fits as a personal item and the ergomonic handles and wide padded shoulder strap are huge pluses. We stuff about 17 lbs of our most expensive gear in them. Regs, comps, lights, cash, PLB chargers, phone, ebook. The large outside pocket is great for the folder with the "book" that is our itinerary + passports. They also match our Caicos Cargo pack and the sleeve on the reg bag that allows them to sit on the cargo pack is genius. We have on in red, blue and pink.

If there is on downside is the built in neoprene Atomic Cobalt case doesn't fit the Cobalt when it's inside the hard protective case so it has or BUD backups inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom