Welcome to the SCUBAPRO forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SCUBAboard SCUBAPRO!

Kate,

Just to be explicit, I've been trying hard to like you guys for years now. Traded my MK-25's out as I live in very cold water. Love my MK-17's, jets, and G250/V's. Thanks for the free fix on my ERR-7 hockey puck DC. I'm not brand loyal, your company's past behavior (don't talk to customers) taught me that. The kid's XTX-200's aren't bad either, but prefer my 17's under ice with th IP set to mid-range.

OMG. You finally came out with jets in the proper size. Thanks!

See, ScubaPro, the world didn't end when you started talking directly to your income stream.

Best.
:D

Last edited:
Lowvis I am sure SP was advised that you will spend countless hours defending and explaining to the world so let the LDS do it. And now the kate and harry have decided to step forward and lets see if they will contribute like Some of the rest of manufactures.

I am Hoping that we can have it like Zak of mares and can get info to you of any customer service problem you have.

Hey, guys, the time to smack down someone is not in the middle of their efforts to improve!!!

I, too, applaud and welcome ScubaPro to working with their customers in this forum.

Nice to see you but.......

I must say that I am more than a little dissappointed with my new Sol not having the ability to talk to my MAC. Or I need the substandard JTRAX version. My Shearwater is seamless. Whats up? In this day and age you would think....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom