Welcome to the Fantasea Line Sub-Forum on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharonRainis

Registered
Reaction score
Dear Divers, Snorkelers and Underwater Photographers,

The Fantasea Line team consists of experienced divers, professional underwater photographers, qualified product developers and skilled engineers. However, we constantly aim to continue learning from our customers, so we can keep providing you with the best solutions and service.

Please feel free to post any feedback, questions or requests you might have regarding our products and we will be happy to respond as soon as possible.

Dive Safely,

Fantasea Line
media.nl

hi ,i recently purchased a p7000 housing with a referb camera, i am curently using a fantasea nano flash. i would like to get a better and more powerful strobe for my camera . could you please give me some suggestions on higher end strobes and how to set up with my housing. the only pre flash i have is with red eye reduction---any input would be great----thanks john

i've asked Nano tech support and they said "not rated" but i was wondering if anyone has used recheargable batts in a nano strobe?

i'm going on a week-long liveaboard soon and don't want to carry a few extra kilos worth of AAA batteries when i can just use rechargeables

help?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom